Lookbook: A Week Of Outfits In Tenerife

How I miss the warmth and sunshine of Tenerife right now! My holiday there was needed and a perfect escape from the stress of life at the moment. And you know what? I actually loved some of the outfits I wore while I was away, so here are a few I managed to photograph in the week.



White tee- River Island
Shorts- Miss Selfridge (old)


Red dress- Asos (Missguided)
Black lace shoes- Asos (Glamorous)
Sunnies- River Island (last year)


Black crop- New Look
Pretty skirt- River Island (sale)
Black lace shoes- Asos (Glamorous)


Sheer spot top- River Island (sale)
Black cami dress- New Look
Converse

Thanks for reading my lovelies, let me know which outfit you liked the most! I can't wait to wear them again when the warmer months in England come our way!


Stay updated via Twitter (@_lydiaeve_), BloglovinGoogle+ and Pinterest

Comments

  1. All of these outfits are so cute :) My favourite is the one with the red dress, it's so beautiful!

    abi | http://fruitofdelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! And I fell in love with your shorts, shame it's old so there's no chance I can get one too:( Love, Fanni / coffee-keeps-me-alive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your outfits are so pretty, I especially love your shorts. Hope you had an amazing time! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I miss Tenerife so much. I went during the Easter break with my family. It was much needed after the stress of A-level mock exams. Loved the outfits! <3

    chellebelle2016.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snapsies then? It feels like so long ago now I'm knee deep in exams, but I can look back at the pictures and forward at the summer right? xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts