Lookbook: Holiday To Turkey


As I spoke about in my last post, I have recently been on holiday to Turkey. I had a wonderful week and today I thought I'd show you some of the outfits I wore whilst I was out there. These are four of my evening outfits- when I actually popped some makeup on after hours of poolside chilling. I have linked all the clothing when possible or have found some similar alternatives, so I hope you enjoy.


TOP: River Island | Similar Alternative
SKIRT: Topshop | Similar Alternative
SHOES: New Look
SUNGLASSES: River Island
BAG: ASOS


PLAYSUIT: Pull & Bear | Similar Alternative
SHOES: New Look
SUNGLASSES: River Island


PLAYSUIT: New Look/ Pretty Little Thing
SHOES: New Look


DRESS: New Look 
SHOES: New Look
LIP: New Look

Thank you so much for reading. I really do love making lookbook posts and, thanks to my best friends photograhy skills, I was really happy with how it came out. Let me know what your go-to holiday outfit is and which of the four I featured you liked the most. Have a great week my lovelies,



Stay updated via Twitter BloglovinGoogle+ and Pinterest

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in everything! I love wearing playsuits in summer so will definitely check the ones out that you linked xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits! Your look great :) x
    Have a nice day!

    www.statementundertones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts